Monday, January 24, 2011

Infidelity In Iraq

Below is email thread from a woman who was seeing Lance while SERVING in Iraq. He is not serving in as a Soldier or SF or PSD in Iraq, he is a mechanic for Terex Corporation.  This is when the "wife" and the supposed g/f found out about each other. After Lance asked Woman 1 to marry him in Iraq just 30 days prior before she left to return to the states.


John Sloan November 3 at 10:19pm Report
I do apologize, did I say something to offend you and yes that is me in the pic. I went to a friends in Montana and hung out with his family.

 Woman 1  November 4 at 12:31am
no u are fine. i just got booted live out in the middle of no where. so internet is not very good. my apologies. well dont know how u know lance mccormick but i would not have expected him to have a friend like u

John Sloan November 4 at 12:56am Report
I used loanto work on trucks with him. I have been getting nasty emails fromwomen because of him. Did you date him too?


Woman 1  November 4 at 12:58am
lol sorry didnt mean to start a trend. yes i did. we meet in iraq, i am soldier and had me believing i was the only one. but i kept finding stuff other wise showing that i was not. but was also lying about the women that he had been with.

John S November 4 at 1:58am Report
I HATE TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS BUT I need to know, did you have sexual relations with him? You cant do that over there can you?


Woman 1 November 4 at 2:46am
lol hmm are u going to turn me in? yes i did. for 2 months. was the end of the tour. he got all mushy on me and said ILY and all thought it was just an iraq thing, but he is the one who started talking about love and being married. called me his wife and maybe it is thing for him to get off on idk.

John Sloan November 4 at 2:59am Report
How long ago was it? Just want to make sure I am not a revound thing.

 Woman 1  November 4 at 3:08am
lol no we only went out until today someone put up a fake profile up and he thinks i did it, but i didnt. but he wont listen so I said good bye. i can email him tell him about u. but idk, i think he has someone in NC already but he keeps denying it but i kept finding
little stuff to show that he was lying. i know he has alot of women friends which okay. i guess my downfall is i get jealous b.c i dont have good self esteem. so i claim my fault in everything. but whatever. i dont think i want to be with someone when i have to keep guessing if i am the only one in his life.

John Sloan November 4 at 3:18am Report
That is true. Be honest with yourself.

Woman 1   November 4 at 3:20am
yea. so how long u known him for and who else emailed u?


John Sloan November 4 at 3:25am Report
You know Letina? That is his so called wife. He is with her too


Woman 1 November 4 at 3:28am
really? wow so i thought so. well u can tell her that he cheated on her with me i dont care i didnt  know i mean i kind did but he kept lying.

John Sloan November 4 at 3:29am Report
She is his friend on facebook too. Some girl Dana from Florida as well

Woman 1 November 4 at 3:31am
what are u kidding me? 2 more

John S November 4 at 3:32am Report
From what i understand.


Woman 1  November 4 at 3:33am
what ! wow

John Sloan November 4 at 3:41am Report
Dont fret it he will reep what he sowed

Woman 1 November 4 at 3:45am
well i hope he knows he has ruined three ppl in the long run

John Sloan November 4 at 5:58pm Report
Hope all is well with you today and the sun came up shining.

Woman 1  November 4 at 6:05pm
lol yes it did not to bad. just wish i would start working. i sent letina a pic of me and lance in iraq. so i hope she wont be mad at me for doing that


John Sloan November 4 at 6:11pm Report
She told me they got married July 28th. WOW that is messed up but now he is screwed. Men like that give guys like us a bad name. The Facebook profile that is up there is not his. It is another woman who is piised


Woamn 1  November 4 at 6:13pm
wow 2 days before he came back to iraq. and we hooked the week he got back to iraq. please tell her i will tell her anything she wants to know. but glad it is there or else none of us would have found out about one another

John Sloan November 4 at 6:15pm Report
He slept with my friends cousin I think it was in June then never called her again

Woman 1 November 4 at 6:16pm
ohh there is so much to tell.

John S November 4 at 6:19pm Report
I would post those pictures on that profile page of his for everyone to see. HEHEHE. I wish my friends cousin had pictures. I asked her she said no it was just a sexual thing.

Woman 1 November 4 at 6:21pm
wow so he cheated on her right before they got married too?
oh yea so totally hope she gives him what coming. and she is in AIT now?


John S November 4 at 6:22pm Report
What is that? Where they both are? She gonna shoot him and blame it on someone else. I would.


Woman 1 November 4 at 6:24pm
lol i would not she is in AIT. advanced individual training. she is getting her MOS military occupation specialty. her pics show her in ft leanardwood, mo. Lance is still in iraq. has a civilian contractor


John Sloan November 4 at 6:25pm Report
Ah. That girl Anita he has 2 kids with is now his friend on that FB Profile. Oh yeah and she is not gay. She likes men. He lied about that too.


Woman 1 November 4 at 6:28pm
he is not worth going to jail for. do him the way he keep saying all his exes did. every single ex wife he says cheated on him he call them all kinds of names. tell her i have his AFF profile print screen if she wants i will email it to her too. not proud of it but that how we meet my profile is deleted. wow and yea he emailed me back in may when he was in Baghdad trying to hook up then. but i dont have any of those emails.

John S November 4 at 6:29pm Report
What is AFF. Sorry I am so ignorant

Woman 1 November 4 at 6:31pm 
 lol its okay  u can give her my number too if she wants to talk or if anyone wants to talk.  i am reeling in this moment and have no one to holler at...lol wow i cant believe i fell for his stupid shit


John S November 4 at 6:31pm Report
You should email it to me so I can give it to my friends cousin. She is still actually upset he stopped calling her


Woman 1 November 4 at 6:33pm
what is your email addy i think all the women need to get together and bring him down


John Sloan November 4 at 6:33pm Report
johnsloan6@aol.com-   ( email no longer works)

John Sloan November 4 at 6:37pm Report
I am actually looking for friends. Nothing fast. Slow. Since my wife passed I really havent been up to it but I think for the right woman I might but I need to take my time


Woman 1 November 4 at 6:39pm
ohh sorry for you loss (hugs) cant rush anything. which is a lesson i just learned.


John Sloan November 4 at 6:40pm Report
I tired to access that website and it is blocked, Guess the way they set thic computr up.


John Sloan November 4 at 6:44pm Report
yeah I cant access it now I know why.

John Sloan November 4 at 6:45pm Report
He also has a new friend a girl Tommie Lackey. They watched the Trace Adkins concert in Iraq I think Monday so she may be the next

Woman 1 November 4 at 6:45pm
do not mess with married men I just have trust issues. and lance didnt make sense , picked up on some of the same habits my ex husband did. started questionsing him about things that i found laying around. and he kept deyning that he was married or with someone. lance showed me alot of what he has. he spend money up the wazoo. well he says he does anyways.  He even said his wife was dead.

John Sloan  November 4 at 6:53pm Report
When I became his friend or at least I thought it was his profile page whoever is posting on it told me said I could have my pic because there were many to choose from
from classmates.com profile

view profil


 
Ask Lance to post a photo

Gold Member
Reed High School, SPARKS, NV
Story
Retired Army MSG-E8 Special forces,Rangers Currently work In Iraq as a private Contractor Resides In Fayetteville Nc Has 8 kids 2 which are in College 2 in High school and 1 in grade school and two 3 year olds and a 1 year old. we live in fayetteville Nc and Owner of McCormick Repo and tow.Currently In Balad Iraq And theater program manager of terex cranes for all Iraq.

   
 
Before he changed this he had down that he was married to AMY HUBBARD when it was found it was again changed to the woman he was in a relationship with, and then someone else saw his post and got pissed off at him and he changed it to this.   Now he married a woman on July 28th 2010 Why didn't he put her name and that he was married to her..

A letter from Victoria Bressner to Lance when she found he was cheating on her, i do not know their relationship is now, but they are more then likely still talking.  She is head over heels for him and will beleive anything he says. But i dont think she is all there either, probably why he uses her. she just doesn't know any better. Or just is so ignorant that she can't see that he is lying.

so you finally came clean. am i surprised by this? No. You kknow i;ve thoght there were others. Its bad the one woman that wouldnt cheat on you screw you was me....Well, I'm sure Iam not the only one. Its too bad, because you are beeter then this. And actually, you must feel like SHIT or you wouldnt have written such ugly letter to all of us. Did it feel good to come clean?
Some day you'll wake up from this cloud you've been in and realize Your're sick of the game and wish there was just one woman that loved you that you could trust.
so i got played and trust me i tried everything to be the one for you, but you won. you succeeded at screwing my heart a 2nd time...but i'm smart enough to know i put myself there.
remember about a year ago when you were alone... and hated it? do you realize its almost year since you did this to me last time?
You see the sick thing is, I still love you even after reading this and i will continue to. that's how screwed up iam but iam not a lying, screaming backstabbing bitch. im the good one your about to give away.
dont settle for sluts and whores using and  cheating bitches lance.
is this why i was bombarded and surrounded by sliverado trucks yesterday when i was out? hum
was it all a lie? or somewhere deep down did you love me at all? ill leave you alone. but if anywhere in you, you realize you really do love me and you want to know if this can go somewhere...if you can be faithful to one woman that will love you for life. you know where
to find me. you know you really know. iam the real deal, the one that can forgive you and move on.
i lovr you lance monte mccormick, sr 5x-xxx-xx15
the "slut from il" Vik.

No comments:

Post a Comment